Art: An identity

 Art: An identity

Hello and welcome to my blog about art! My name is Raisha and I am a passionate artist and art enthusiast. I have always been drawn to the creative world and have spent many years exploring different mediums and techniques.

I am particularly interested in realist and abstract art and have spent a lot of time studying and practising in this area. Whether it's Surrealism or Impressionism, I am constantly inspired by the endless possibilities of creativity and self-expression.

At its core, art is a means of self-expression and communication, allowing artists to explore and convey their thoughts, feelings, and ideas through creative means. Art can also serve as a way to document and reflect on the world around us, giving us insight into different cultures, histories, and experiences. From the paintings in our homes to the sculptures we see on public grounds, art has a profound impact on how we view the world. Because of this, many artists feel a strong urge to share the stories of their past with their audiences. 

(LUMAS, n.d.)

Throughout history, art has played a central role in society, serving as a means of conveying cultural values and beliefs, as well as a source of entertainment and inspiration. Today, art continues to be an essential part of our lives, with museums, galleries, and other cultural institutions showcasing the work of artists worldwide. 

I believe that art has the power to transcend boundaries and bring people together, and I am constantly amazed by the way it can inspire, move, and educate us. Whether through a beautiful painting, a stirring piece of music, or a thought-provoking sculpture, art can touch our hearts and minds in ways that words alone cannot.

In my blog, I hope to share my love of art with you and offer insights and inspiration for those who are also passionate about this amazing world. I will be exploring different artists, mediums, and techniques, and sharing my own personal experiences and observations as an artist.


Regardless of the form it takes, art has the power to inspire, move, and educate us, providing us with a unique perspective on the world and the human experience. So, it is an essential part of human life. Thank you for joining me on this journey of discovery and creativity. I hope you enjoy reading my blog and find it a source of inspiration and enjoyment. 
(Mindset, 2018)


Referencing:
LUMAS. (n.d.). Art Genres and Movements. [online] Available at: https://www.lumas.com/art-genres/.

Mindset, T.N.R. (2018). Making A Promise Of Growth. [online] The New Renaissance Mindset. Available at: https://renminds.org/2018/09/01/making-a-promise-of-growth/ [Accessed 16 Dec. 2022]


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 pieces of my heart

Nakshi Kantha : A Traditional Craft of Bangladesh

Added Sugar: A sweet poison