7 pieces of my heart
HOME
Do you know the feeling when you’re going through a storm, feeling so lost, and then suddenly, when you get home, you’re safe? That’s how I felt when I found them. A place, full of bliss and comfort. A place I run to when I need love and reassurance. A place that feels like heaven where there are seven angels who are always there for me, Seven beautiful and kind human beings who make me feel warm and happy.
I’m sure you guys wanna know who these incredibly amazing people are that saved me from darkness and filled my life with light and joy? They are none other than BTS (also known as Bangtan Sonyeondan), the biggest boy-band in the world at the moment. I know a lot of you are like, meh! I don’t like them, blah blah blah. However, I humbly request that you all read this article through to the end before passing judgment on them. I'm confident that I can change some of your opinions of these seven extremely talented and beautiful individuals.
Kim Namjoon
“Please use me. Please use BTS to love yourself. You guys taught me how to love myself, every day”
So, if you are going through a difficult period, know that these seven angels are always there for you. Rooting for your success and happiness.
Kim Seokjin
Hyung of BTS, Kim Seokjin, (WWH Jin) is a singer who has a heart of gold. When I think of music and love, the first song that comes to mind is Epiphany, sung beautifully by Jin.I’m the one I should love in this world
Shining me, precious soul of mine
I finally realized so I love me
Not so perfect but so beautiful
I’m the one I should love
-Epiphany by Jin
When I heard this song for the first time, the lyrics that stood out to me the most was, “I'm the one I should be in this world.” The word “should” did something inside me. It is not simply telling us we should love who we are. Jin is reminding us that we are human, and that being human means having flaws. It is a reminder that self-love does not come easy. It is not something that comes naturally to us. We pick it up along the way. I, therefore, hope that this song's lyrics will stick in your head and inspire you to love yourself when you're feeling down.
Min Yoongi
Lead rapper of BTS, Min Yoongi ( Suga / Agust ) is a world known songwriter and producer who has charmed everyone with his dazzling smile and captivating words. Once you get to know him, you’ll understand that he's just like a teddy bear, waiting for hugs and kisses but unable to ask. He cares about everyone in a low-key way, but isn't that the best type of care? Simply being there for everyone and encouraging them to be a better version of themselves? He once said,
“Those who don’t have a dream, it’s okay, it’s okay if you don’t have a dream. You just have to be happy.”
Please don’t be sad if you’re struggling to find a dream or goal in life. Just be happy as suga advised. Your dream will find you along the way.
Jung Hoseok
“I’m your hope. You’re my hope. I’m…
“J-HOPE!”
His “I’m your Hope” motto goes way beyond just spreading happiness and positivity. Giving someone hope means showing them that they're capable of achieving their dreams. He’s like sunshine, always there to cheer people up, willing to push aside his burdens to bear others and lift them up in any possible way.
Park Jimin
Vocalist and dancer of BTS, Park Ji-min, is a songwriter and record producer who is regarded as an exceptional dancer among all the band members and is often praised for his "smooth and elegant” movements and “cute & sexy” charm on stage. When I think of him, his song Promise comes to my mind.
I want to be your light, baby
You should be your light
So that you won't be in pain
so you can smile
This song is a message to his fans, the ARMYs. It tells us how we should be our own light so that we can find the strength to love ourselves through thick and thin (like he hopes to love himself). He wants us to promise that we’ll be strong and find our own happiness.
Kim Taehyung
"Most handsome man in the world" Kim Taehyung (V), a singer, dancer, and an abstract artist, was named the world's most handsome man in 2018 and 2022. His deep, seductive voice and irresistible personality make him different from the others. Ever since he gave us (the ARMYs) a new meaning for the color purple, he owned a special place in our hearts. He once said,"Golden Maknae” of BTS and my ultimate Bias, Jeon Jungkook, main vocalist of BTS, is an amazing painter, songwriter, record producer, dancer, Unicef ambassador and youngest recipient of cultural merit at 21, special presidential envoy, youngest owner of a diplomatic passport, Grammy nominee at 23, white house speaker at 24 and the 1st Asian performer at Fifa World Cup Opening Ceremony at 25. This little guy has a huge heart, so loving and caring towards everyone and everything. His love for his hyungs and us ARMYs is so great and immense. Believe me when I say that whenever I’m feeling absolutely miserable, all I have to do is watch a video of him and I instantly feel better, laughing so hard that it hurts. YOU are the cause of my euphoria Jeon Jungkook.
My seven angels; Thank you for being there when I needed you. You validated my pain and infused light and joy into my daily life. You inspired me to strive for better, brighter days. It’s like you lent me some of your energy and strength that I needed to get up, dust myself off and continue walking down this really hard path of my life. You’ve acted as a catalyst in my journey of personal growth by encouraging me to be a kinder, more thoughtful, more patient and more passionate person. You guys mean the world to me istg. I have no idea when you became my whole world but I couldn't be more glad. I wish you health and happiness each and everyday.
P.S. If you're even remotely curious about them, I recommend watching “Run BTS” which is like a reality show and listening to some of their songs. My personal favorites are "Run BTS," "Mic Drop," "Spring Day," "Butterfly," "Mikrokosmos," "Life Goes On," "Magic Shop" and “For Youth.”






Comments
Post a Comment